Location: Jordan and/or Dundas, ON
Industry: Winery and Brewery
Who We Are:
Flat Rock Cellars is one of Niagara’s state-of-the-art wineries specializing in delivering great experience to all its customers. We pride ourselves in working in a fast paced, dynamic and fun environment. Our focus is on making great wine; our passion is enjoying doing it.
Shawn & Ed Brewing Co. is a start-of-the-art craft brewery in the heart of Dundas, Ontario. Creating amazing beers and offering a fun atmosphere we work hard and love what we do.
We are seeking a bookkeeper with administrative skills to support the management of the growing business. The candidate will bring strong organizational and communication skills along with a bookkeeping background to the position. A pro-active approach, sense of urgency and the ability to anticipate the needs of management are critical to the success of the job. A high degree of professionalism and business savvy is also important for this growing company.
- Organization, filing and distribution of financial statements, quarterly reports, payroll, legal files, etc.
- Bookkeeping with matching, coding, paying invoices
- Manage payroll including set-up and payment of all employees
- Set-up and manage all direct deposits
- Pay monthly deductions, bills and invoices
- Receive and deposit all funds
- Provide reports and budgets
- Assist with budget preparations
- Prepare, proofread and format internal and external correspondence, presentations and reports
- Office management including the ordering of office supplies and coordination with external support providers for telephone and computer systems Maintain confidential human resource files
- Organization, filing and distribution of financial accounts, minute books and transactions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficient in the use of Sage 50
- Minimum 2years previous experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong judgment and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrates attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy in work
- Must be adaptable and flexible in order to meet changing demands and deadlines
If this opportunity matches your interest and skill profile, applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a brief cover letter, with your resume, that outlines why you want to be considered for this position.
We thank all who have submitted applications for this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.