Office Location: Dundas, Ontario.
Type: Full Time
Handles all events for Shawn & Ed Brewing Company brewery in Dundas, Ontario.
Reports to President
A chance to be part of a dynamic team:
Shawn & Ed Brewing Company is a new brewery with a big capacity and even bigger ideas. We brew tasty beers that are well-crafted with quality ingredients which are easy-drinking and very sessionable. Our brewery is located in beautiful Dundas, Ontario in a historic curling and skating rink. Our building may be old but we are a passionate crew with a vision for innovation.
You must have:
– A formal education in hospitality of event management with 2+ years experience in a related field
– A go-getter attitude and a passion for great customer service
– Be organized, energetic and enthusiastic
– A demonstrated ability to secure, plan and execute events
– Excellent communication skills and technologically savvy
– Goal-oriented, deadline-sensitive; great task management with an attention to detail
– The ability to work within a close-knit team with a positive can-do attitude
You will need:
– To be able to work weekends and some evenings
– SmartServe Certification
- Serve as primary contact for clients interested in hosting an event at the brewery
- Plan regular events for the brewery and create a calendar of events
- Responsible for driving revenues through the sale of corporate and social events
- Manage events from start to finish; initial contact, execution and follow up
- Build contacts and maintain relationships with tour operators and event planners
- Ensure proper execution of administrative duties including; contracts, payments, event P&L
- Promote events through social media and keep posted web schedules updated
- Work with Retail Supervisor to establish the necessary schedules and coordinate activities of the team
- Represent brewery at outside functions as needed
Please submit your resume to email@example.com by November 3rd.