Position: Full-time Hamilton/GTHA Licensee Sales Representative
Office Location: Dundas, Ontario.
Summary: Handles Licensee/On-premise sales for Shawn & Ed Brewing Company brewery in Dundas, Ontario and Flat Rock Cellars winery in Jordan, Ontario.
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing.
Shawn & Ed Brewing Company is a young brewery with a big capacity and even bigger ideas. We are Lager specialists and brew tasty beers that are well-crafted with quality ingredients which are easy-drinking and very sessionable. Our brewery is located in beautiful Dundas, Ontario in a historic curling and skating rink. Our building may be old but we are a passionate crew with a vision for innovation.
Flat Rock Cellars is an established winery with solid distribution, known for quality, premium winemaking and innovative branding. FRC is located in lovely Jordan, Ontario overlooking the vineyards, with Lake Ontario and Toronto’s skyline in the distance. The FRC team takes their job and winemaking seriously but we like to have a little fun while we are at it.
You must have:
- Beverage alcohol sales experience; preferably beer.
- A go-getting, self-starting road warrior with an interest in beer and wine
- Be organized, energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills and technologically savvy
- Goal-oriented, deadline-sensitive; great task management
- The ability to work within a close-knit team with a positive can-do attitude
You will need:
- To live in the region
- Previous work experience with licensees
- To be able to work some evenings and weekends
- SmartServe Certification
- A vehicle and driver’s licence
- Expand licensee listings
- Grow and maximize sales in current account roster
- Help develop licensee promotion and events
- Some deliveries and line cleaning may be required
- Events and promotions: beer festivals and licensee tastings
Interested candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th.
The Growler Club IS HERE!
In December 2018 we launched our first-ever growler club. Our Growler Club Members enjoy perks such as free monthly growler re-fills, exclusive access to seasonal beers and discounts on event tickets, boutique items and much more. Below are the memberships available. Memberships can be purchased at our brewery retail store during our regular hours 11 am – 7 pm everyday. Upon purchasing your membership you will be provided with a membership card to prove you’re part of the club.
The Growler Club also makes the perfect gift for friends and family who love craft beer. Ask any of our staff about how you can gift this membership today!
- Complimentary tasting for two upon signing up
- Advance notice of events and contests
- 10% off regularly priced non-beer merchandise
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
6-month membership (*all the below applies for 6-month period)
1-year membership (*all the below applies for 1-year period)
- 1 (one) complimentary 64 oz. growler (filled, no deposit) upon signing-up
- 1 complimentary Shawn & Ed Brewing Co. Pint glass (16 oz)
- 1 complimentary Shawn & Ed Brewing Co. t-shirt
- 1 complimentary tour & taste at Flat Rock Cellars
- Your own 64 oz. growler filled monthly with your choice of beer (from the flagship and/or seasonal offerings on tap at the brewery).
- Complimentary tasting of on tap beers (once a month, when coming to refill your growler).
- Exclusive access to in-house events plus an additional 15% off tickets for family and friends.
- 10% off all boutique items (non-beer items).
- Private tour and taste for you and 9 friends once a year ($100 value)
Payment must be made in full upon signing up. By signing up, you confirm that you are of legal drinking age in Ontario, Canada (19). Growler Club Members can come at any time throughout the month to refill their growlers, with their membership card. Memberships are not transferable and non-refundable. Growler Memberships must be purchased at the brewery. Growler fills are only redeemable once per month; if a month had been missed, that month’s growler fill cannot be carried over to the following month.
Did you know that our Aluminum Bottle Can is equivalent in size to an industry tall can!?
Soon after our 6-pack bottles hit the shelves of local LCBO and Beer Stores here in Ontario many of our fans started to ask for our product in a single serve format. Well, we got to work! Proudly, in July of 2018 we launched our LagerShed Original in a 473 mL Aluminum bottle can. This unique single serve format provides the same volume as the industry tall can but as with everything we do here at Shawn & Ed Brewing Company, we refused to compromise on quality. Instead of taking the path of least resistance we created something new that no other craft brewer in Canada our size has done. The 473 mL Aluminum bottle can provides beer drinkers with a better quality, unbreakable alternative that keeps your lager colder longer.
Benefits of aluminium over glass
- Keeps beer colder longer
- Larger format
- Environment friendly and recyclable
- Protection from sunlight
Benefits of aluminium bottle over aluminium can
- Better quality (less oxygen pick-up during filling)
- Cleaner drinking surface
- Doesn’t hit your nose when you drink it
- Less bloating (can creates foaming as it goes down)
- Easier to hold
You can find our 473 mL Aluminum bottle at our brewery, the LCBO, The Beer Store and select grocery stores in Ontario. This single serve format retails for $3.25 and is now available with our LagerShed Original. Cheers!